Welcome to Blackhall Primary School.
Values and Ethos
Our belief is that all children have the right to a stimulating learning environment where they are motivated to learn through the provision of a varied and exciting curriculum. We promote excellent standards of behaviour, have high expectations and are committed to ensuring that all children achieve their potential.
At Blackhall Primary we:
- Provide a safe learning environment which promotes creativity and a curiosity of the wider world.
- Encourage children to be confident, independent lifelong learners
- Encourage children to have a positive view of their own self-worth, enabling them to feel secure and valued as individuals within the school community.
- Provide an inspiring, challenging environment for ALL children so that they can become highly motivated learners.
- Develop an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Develop the whole child, nurturing and extending their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding.
- Provide equal opportunities for ALL children.
- Teach children a sense of responsibility showing respect for others and the environment.
For prospective parents please ring to make an appointment and we will be very pleased to give you a guided tour.
Mrs. J.M. Clark.