I am delighted to share with you the report from our Ofsted inspection that took place at the beginning of March. I am sure you will agree that it highlights lots of strengths within our school, judging us to be ‘good’ in all areas of the framework:
Overall Effectiveness: Good
The Quality of Education: Good
Behaviour and Attitudes: Good
Personal Development: Good
Leadership and Management: Good
Early Years: Good
This is an excellent achievement with our school being recognised for some key areas highlighted below:
- Relationships between pupils and adults are strong.
- Pupils are happy at this school.
- Pupils behave well.
- Pupils are respectful, polite and considerate.
- The school is at the heart of the community.
- Leaders are determined for all pupils to achieve well.
- The curriculum is ambitious and meets the needs of pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
- Staff have a good understanding of the needs of pupils.
- There is a love of reading throughout the school.
- Pupils cherish their reading sessions and listen attentively.
- Children in the early years get off to a strong start.
- Playtimes are happy occasions.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding.
I am immensely proud of our entire school community. Staff work tirelessly at this school for the benefit of all children and I cannot thank them enough for the difference they make. Our children are a credit to you and make us proud every single day.
Many thanks to all our children, families, staff, governors and local authority who have supported our school and have helped ensure we received this excellent outcome.
Click here to read the full report.
Mrs R. Leonard