The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and from 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
- Blackhall Primary School is a slightly bigger than average primary school with 333 children on roll aged from 2 to 11.
- Attainment on entry is below average.
- Current proportion of pupils eligible for Pupil Premium: 46%
You can view or download our most recent Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
From previous years:
- Pupil Premium – Strategy Statement (2019- 2020)
- Pupil Premium – Impact Statement (2018-2019)
- Pupil Premium – Strategy Statement (2018-19)
- Pupil Premium – Impact Statement (2017-18)
- Pupil Premium – Strategy Statement (2017)
- Pupil Premium – Spend Impact (2016-17)
- Pupil-Premium (2016-2017)
- Pupil Premium (2015-2016)
- Pupil Premium – Impact Report (2015-16)
The Government is providing funding of £150 million annually to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our latest Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- BPS Sports Premium Allocation 2020 – 2021
- Sports Premium – Allocation (2019-2020)
- Sport PE – Action Plan (2019-2021)
- Sports – Coaching Provision (Autumn 2019)
You can also download our most recent swimming proficiency data below.
(Swimming progress has been interrupted by COVID-19 but our pupils have just re-started their lessons and we hope to bring you news of their success soon).
From previous years:
- Sports Premium – Impact (2017-2018)
- Sports Premium – Impact (2016-2017)
- Sport Premium – Allocations (2016-2017)
- Sport Premium – Funding (2015-2016)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.