Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for all of our pupils and anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- BPS KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – COVID-19 June 2020
- BPS COVID 19 HS Policy Supplement 09.2020
- BPS Behaviour Policy Jan 2021
- BPS Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Blackhall Primary Complaints Procedure 2019
- Amendments to Behaviour Policy September 2020
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- BPS Equality Policy Statement 2019
- DCC Equality Information and Objectives June 2019
- Prevent Policy
- SEND Policy May 2020
- Young Carer Policy 2020
- Accessibility Plan 2019
Blackhall Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.